Extreme Eraser protects your privacy from employers, family,
and friends. As you surf the web, pictures and text get stored
on your hard disk, creating a mirror image of your surfing
experience. Extreme Eraser periodically destroys this trail.
Extreme Eraser allows you to keep your surfing experience
to yourself! When the next person sits down to use your computer
- your entire surfing history will be invisible to them. By
constantly destroying cookies, Extreme Eraser makes it impossible
for companies to profile or track your actions on the web.
Nobody will know where you have been surfing - not a family
member, friend, or even the tech at the local computer shop!
Extreme Eraser sits quietly in the system tray, cleaning
the tracks you collect on the web.
Extreme Eraser works with all versions
Windows 95, 98, 2000,
ME and XP
Download Trial Now
- Permanently deletes your browser's cache files
- Permanently deletes your browser's cookie files
- Deletes and disables "autocomplete" URLs
- Cleans the secret index.dat file
- Deletes Windows temporary folder
- Permanently deletes the files in Recycle bin
- Blocks unwanted additions to "Favorites" folder
- Locks your Homepage - Only you can change it
- Deletes "Recent Documents" list
- Deletes "Recently opened" list from the "Run"
- Deletes the "Find files" history
- Deletes applications recently opened files list
- The "Panic" button instantly clears all traces
of your activites and closes all your browser windows
- Clears all traces of your activities on shutdown
- The built-in "File Shredder" will shred the
files you specify beyond recovery
- Deletes Google Toolbar History
- Deletes ICQ Chat History
- Supports AutoUpdate
- Frees hard drive space
- Speeds up your computer
- Each function can be turned on/off
- Extremely easy to use